Franklin Jones, aka Adi Da, died on Thanksgiving. I had written about his adventures in art a few months back. He apparently keeled over from a massive coronary while making art. A letter from his groupies said that he would lie, or more properly sit, in state for two weeks, unless he started to decompose (saints are often somewhat rot proof.) It was later reported he was buried by Sunday, a scant three days later.
I had mentioned how Intergral Super Hero Ken Wilber
also by Titus OBrien
- What gets missed - March 2nd, 2009
- Gerald Peters Gallery is dead; long li…eh, good riddance. - February 14th, 2009
- Winter Road Trip part 3: Yes Man - January 29th, 2009
- MLK Day, pomes 'n such - January 19th, 2009
- Winter Road Trip, part 2 - January 18th, 2009