Wayne! Wayne! Can I have your autograph! You’re responsible for promoting some of the greatest young artists in Houston, how do you feel about your efforts galvanizing the entire community to support arts funding? Now, we all know you’re just a patsy for City Controller Annise Parker, angling her efforts for a mayoral run in 2010, but has your conscience been bolstered by the great free publicity you have offered to us all? I know I want my 15 seconds of content shoved through the meat grinder of your soul repeatedly as you fuck the ground bits of meat from human flesh with your dirty, dirty mind.
Why you gotta be a hater WD-400? Why not mention that you stole your content for Monday’s expose from b.s. houston artblog? Can I get a reacharound here? I mean, not only have you stolen from me, but you also stole from the great kids at the performance art lab, who are happy to be funded by no one but themselves. I’m glad you read my blog, really. Thievery is the most obscene backhanded compliment, and your outrage at obscenity only makes it all the more juicy, roly-poly reporter man.
That’s b.s. to you, fat man, don’t forget it. After all, I am the only difference between Obama and Osama, bitch.
also by Sean Carroll
- Top Ten Old Things Its Good To Have Around 2008 - December 31st, 2008
- Top Ten New Things of 2008 - December 30th, 2008
- Top Ten Losses of 2008 - December 30th, 2008
- Top Ten Sculptures, Intallations and Giveaways in 2008 - December 30th, 2008
- Top Ten Paintings, Drawings and Performances in 2008 - December 26th, 2008