Artpace in collaboration with San Antonio artist Jason Jay Stevens and ten computer science students at Louis W. Fox Academic and Technical High School are unveiling Metaphor, a web-art project in which students composed sentence-long metaphors which are visually translated into animated shorts on a website that I had no luck seeing on my Mac. Metaphor is a part of a growing collection of collaborative works by students with local artists including Justin Boyd, Daniel Guerrero, David Jurist, Juan Ramos, Ethel Shipton, and Gary Sweeney permanently installed at Fox Tech.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015