Houston’s Deborah Colton Gallery takes over Molly Gochman’s Commune on North as it’s new headquarters beginning this Saturday. Colton plans to keep it’s old space in David Addickes’ Summer St. building as a project space, pending the building’s sale. This weekend’s Giveaway III event marks the somewhat blurry transition.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015