Art251, a new gallery opened this summer by self-decribed "corporate escapees" Mike Gerra and Kim Farrow Gerra in suburban Dallas/Ft. Worth just got an Art-O-Mat vending machine, and tells all about it in it’s energetic blog.
The gallery, which opened it’s first show on August 12, is located at a curious mixed-use development confusingly called Arthouse (the Southern Land Co. project in Keller, "one of the best managed cities in North Texas", not the renowned Austin nonprofit).
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015