Art251, a new gallery opened this summer by self-decribed "corporate escapees" Mike Gerra and Kim Farrow Gerra in suburban Dallas/Ft. Worth just got an Art-O-Mat vending machine, and tells all about it in it’s energetic blog.
The gallery, which opened it’s first show on August 12, is located at a curious mixed-use development confusingly called Arthouse (the Southern Land Co. project in Keller, "one of the best managed cities in North Texas", not the renowned Austin nonprofit).
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015