Hey, Boomers and other assorted old people in Houston: want to find out what this crazy new business jargon RENGEN and WEB 2.0 means???? Too lazy to just Google those terms?? Well here’s your chance: the Houston Arts Alliance is hosting three workshops titled "Tech, Tools & Tips on Web 2.0 / Social Media" this fall!!! The first, on August 27, will be a primer on Web 2.0 and social networking, and later sessions will specifically address Myspace, Facebook, Twitter and the blogosphere! You too can join the legions of inactive, overweight youngsters burning their retinas as they burn the midnight oil in front of their glowing alternate universe. Fun!
also by Rainey Knudson
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017