August is here, which means the art world goes pretty much dormant until after Labor Day. A bunch of shows are closing this week and next (including the Area Show at Blaffer, the wonderful little "Metalwork from the Margo Grant Walsh Collection" at MFAH, "Reality Show" at Women & Their Work; and "Unknitting, In the Weave, and The Third Lie" out at UTEP). Check out our event listings for all the other shows you’ll want to catch before they come down.
also by Rainey Knudson
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017