It’s not visual, but there are a couple of folksy music shows at opposite tips of TX coming up of note: first, Brownsville’s Galerîa 409 hosts a program of acousitc folk rock and "art songs" put together by Adrian Foncerrada, Tuesday, 7/29 at 7pm. Then across the state, Ballroom Marfa will host
Bexar Bexar and Balmorhea on Thursday, 8/7. If you happen to be way out west or way down south either day, should be good.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Catching up with Okay Mountain - February 4th, 2011
- Two Great Shows, Part 1: Dan H. Phillips at Webb Gallery - December 16th, 2010
- Toby Kamps moves across town - July 14th, 2010
- Who's Afraid of the Big bad Show? - July 8th, 2010
- Dear Old Umeå, or Art Where It Never Gets Dark - June 24th, 2010