London-based light artist Martin Richman has been selected by the San Antonio River Foundation, a public-private group bent on lenghtening the Riverwalk to create an aqueous paradise in downtown SA, to do the Lexington Street Bridge Enhancements as part of the in the Museum Reach of their $80 million River Improvements Project (RIP? what an acronym!). Meet him this evening, July 17, at a reception at the El Tropicano Hotel, San Antonio from 5:15-6:30 pm.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015