Photo-marketing guru Mary Virginia Swanson will give a lecture to benefit the Houston Center for Photography’s John Cleary Library on Thursday, June 26 at 7:30 pm. Swanson’s talk, FINDING YOUR AUDIENCE: An Introduction to Marketing Your Photographs will "provide artists with a road map to getting their work in front of those with whom they most wish to share it," and raise money for the new library, which is also accepting in-kind book donations and has a wish list online.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015