Photo-marketing guru Mary Virginia Swanson will give a lecture to benefit the Houston Center for Photography’s John Cleary Library on Thursday, June 26 at 7:30 pm. Swanson’s talk, FINDING YOUR AUDIENCE: An Introduction to Marketing Your Photographs will "provide artists with a road map to getting their work in front of those with whom they most wish to share it," and raise money for the new library, which is also accepting in-kind book donations and has a wish list online.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015