Let’s see- today the webwaves tell me that the Metropolitan Opera has been cited for mice infestation, William Shakespeare’s grave at Stratford-Upon-Avon needs repair, and that there’s a cute form of illustrated text message storytelling forwarded through cell phones.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015