All entries that completed the 24 Video Race will be screened at the Angelika Film Center, 5321 E. Mockingbird, at Mockingbird Station, Dallas on Tuesaday thru Thursday, May 20-22 from 6-10 p.m. $5 at the door and open to the public. Jury deliberations immediately follow (and are closed to the public) Videos will be grouped and judged in five divisions, Pixelvision (K-12), Futurevision (college), Auteur (1-2 team members), Guerilla (3-5), and Hollywood (6 or more) – with the top three videos in each division receiving awards.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015