Benito Huerta will be recognized as a Maestro Tejano by the Latino Cultural Center, a division of the City of Dallas Office of Cultural Affairs that promotes Latino arts and culture on May 1, at the opening of his solo show at the center, 2600 Live Oak, Dallas, 6-8 pm. On Saturday, May 3, Huerta will come back to speak about his work at noon.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015