Benito Huerta will be recognized as a Maestro Tejano by the Latino Cultural Center, a division of the City of Dallas Office of Cultural Affairs that promotes Latino arts and culture on May 1, at the opening of his solo show at the center, 2600 Live Oak, Dallas, 6-8 pm. On Saturday, May 3, Huerta will come back to speak about his work at noon.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015