Hey, check out the big profile of MFAH curator Mari Carmen Ramirez in today’s NYT magazine. Ramirez, as I’ve pointed out in the news previously, has done some of the best shows in the past few years at MFAH. Hope they hang on to her.
also by Rainey Knudson
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017