Apparently the Wall Street Journal is as hard up for art news as Glasstire. Yesterday they ran a piece which, boiled down, is basically the news that Durer’s famous 1500 self portrait in Munich’s Alte Pinakothek is really cool.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015