The latest post on the street-art photo blog Dirty Third Streets has examples of Houston’s new graffiti ordinance in action: the city can fine owners of property tagged with graffiti if they don’t clean it up, or invite the city to paint it over with olive-drab blobs.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015