According to it’s press release, Sean Carrol’s b.s. Houston Artblog gets 6,000 hits a month and has had 37,000 pageviews since launch, with visits from 113 countries and every state in the union. Average New York City readers spent 7½ minutes on the site. Also featured in the release was a 20-minute visit from Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania .
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015