The artists to be included in this fall's Nexus Texas show at the CAM have been announced, and it's an eclectic bunch that reflects the trio of curators behind it. Congrats to Sterling Allen (based in Austin), Roberto Bellini (San Antonio), Amy Blakemore (Houston), Justin Boyd (San Antonio), Margarita Cabrera (El Paso), Leslie Hewitt (Houston), Lauren Kelley (Houston), El Franco Lee II (Houston), Richard Patterson (Dallas), Paul Slocum (Dallas), Cauleen Smith (Austin), George Smith (Houston), Michael Smith (Austin), Augusto di Stefano (San Antonio), Gary Sweeney (San Antonio), and Jeff Zilm (Dallas)!
also by Rainey Knudson
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017