Continuing the artworld theme of Art from Somewhere Else being the hottenest tot to trot, Houston galleries are pilot fishing along with the upcoming Chaney show at MFAH and showing all Asian all the time (OK, mostly Asian some of the time): just check out our Houston event listings, and ready yourself for the typhoon with some dim sum out on Hillcroft and your old Cibo Matto CDs!!
also by Rainey Knudson
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017