Continuing the artworld theme of Art from Somewhere Else being the hottenest tot to trot, Houston galleries are pilot fishing along with the upcoming Chaney show at MFAH and showing all Asian all the time (OK, mostly Asian some of the time): just check out our Houston event listings, and ready yourself for the typhoon with some dim sum out on Hillcroft and your old Cibo Matto CDs!!
also by Rainey Knudson
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017