In the wake of the scandal surrounding departing CFO Robert Robertson, the DMA has named Amon Carter finance director Jeffrey R. Guy as its new CFO. Guy will be responsible for the DMA's finances, IT, human resources, and facilities and "protective services." His old employer, the Amon Carter, is closed for the summer "for repairs," which is somewhat odd given that it just opened its new building in October '01. Anyhoo, prior to joining the Carter, Guy was an investment banker at Bank of America.
also by Rainey Knudson
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017