Congrats to Houston sculptor Katy Heinlein, finalist for the William and Dorothy Yeck Award! The winner of this $10,000 prize, to be announced in September, will become part of the Miami University Best Young Sculptors of the Twenty-First Century Collection. This year it was open only to non-representational 3-D work. Go Katy!
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Internet Publisher’s Lament - November 6th, 2017
- Art Dirt 11: David McGee - October 29th, 2017
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017