This weekend opens what should be some fun sensory overload at the CAM: Black Light/White Noise, curated by Valerie Cassell, features recent stuff from black artists working with sound and light!! The opening on Friday May 25, 9-11pm should be a fun one. Four of the 17 artists (Louis Cameron, Douglas Ewart, Kira Lynn Harris and George Lewis) will also be speaking on Saturday 5/26 at 2 pm.
also by Rainey Knudson
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017