The Fort Worth Modern's been getting a lot of press for their outstanding, edgy show Pretty Baby. Kudos to curator Andrea Karnes for putting it together (and to Fort Worth artist Derrick Saunders for the sexy moleskin design of the catalog)!
also by Rainey Knudson
- Catching up with Okay Mountain - February 4th, 2011
- Two Great Shows, Part 1: Dan H. Phillips at Webb Gallery - December 16th, 2010
- Toby Kamps moves across town - July 14th, 2010
- Who's Afraid of the Big bad Show? - July 8th, 2010
- Dear Old Umeå, or Art Where It Never Gets Dark - June 24th, 2010