The Fort Worth Modern's been getting a lot of press for their outstanding, edgy show Pretty Baby. Kudos to curator Andrea Karnes for putting it together (and to Fort Worth artist Derrick Saunders for the sexy moleskin design of the catalog)!
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017