The Fort Worth Modern's been getting a lot of press for their outstanding, edgy show Pretty Baby. Kudos to curator Andrea Karnes for putting it together (and to Fort Worth artist Derrick Saunders for the sexy moleskin design of the catalog)!
also by Rainey Knudson
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017
- Why We Need Boring Old Textile Shows Now More Than Ever - May 21st, 2017
- Autumn Knight: Directions to Prairie View - May 8th, 2017