Barry Bergdoll, head of architecture and design at MoMA, will be speaking Tuesday, Apr. 3, 7pm at Rice University Herring Hall as part of their joint architecture lecture series with the Menil. Bergdoll's topic will be "At Home in the Museum." Should be good!
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Internet Publisher’s Lament - November 6th, 2017
- Art Dirt 11: David McGee - October 29th, 2017
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017