Barry Bergdoll, head of architecture and design at MoMA, will be speaking Tuesday, Apr. 3, 7pm at Rice University Herring Hall as part of their joint architecture lecture series with the Menil. Bergdoll's topic will be "At Home in the Museum." Should be good!
also by Rainey Knudson
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017