The New Museum is doing a panel discussion titled The "IT" Factor: What Makes Something Hot? They're billing it as "five legendary tastemakers breaking down the cult of cool." Before we go quiety vomit in a potted plant, we'll add that this instructional event will be held March 28, 6:30 pm at Cooper Union in NYC.
also by Rainey Knudson
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017