If Celia Eberle doesn't get a solo museum show in TX soon, then we will truly throw up our hands in disgust. She's consistently made smart, edgy work from a wide variety of materials over the years, and her new show at Mulcahy Modern in Dallas (on view through March 22) is right on track with gorgeous pieces carved from marble, alabaster, and other precious rocks.
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Internet Publisher’s Lament - November 6th, 2017
- Art Dirt 11: David McGee - October 29th, 2017
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017