In his blog Modern Art Notes, Tyler Green has been criticizing the Judd Foundation for not getting enough Judd into the world (and for charging $30 to view Judd's old pad on Spring Street in Manhattan).
also by Rainey Knudson
- Catching up with Okay Mountain - February 4th, 2011
- Two Great Shows, Part 1: Dan H. Phillips at Webb Gallery - December 16th, 2010
- Peter Marzio, head of MFAH, dies at 67 - December 10th, 2010
- Pamela Z TONIGHT in Houston! - December 4th, 2010
- Arthouse TX Prize Finalists Announced - November 20th, 2010