We have an embarrassment of lecture riches coming up: Nov. 4 is Matthew Bourbon at the Kimbell (11 am);Nov. 5 is Richard Stout on François de Nome at the Menil (3 pm); Nov. 6 is Terence Riley, design guru & Miami Art Museum director at Rice University’s Herring Hall (7 pm); Nov. 7 is both LauraHeon, director of SITE Santa Fe, at the Ft. Worth Modern (7 pm) and Judy Sund from Queens College at the DMA;Nov. 9 is both the brilliant Michael Kimmelman at the Menil (7 pm) AND artist Adrian Piper at UT Austin’s art building (5 pm)!
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017