Austin craft goddess Jenny Hart will be at Yard Dog next Thursday, Oct. 26, 7-8 pm with her new book, Sublime Stitching: Hundreds of Hip Embroidery Patterns and How-To. If you (like me) have zero craft skill and negative interest in making anything other than dinner with your hands, check out Hart’s website regardless. It’s great stuff.
also by Rainey Knudson
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017