Austin craft goddess Jenny Hart will be at Yard Dog next Thursday, Oct. 26, 7-8 pm with her new book, Sublime Stitching: Hundreds of Hip Embroidery Patterns and How-To. If you (like me) have zero craft skill and negative interest in making anything other than dinner with your hands, check out Hart’s website regardless. It’s great stuff.
also by Rainey Knudson
- This and That: Breaking Bread - November 23rd, 2017
- The Internet Publisher’s Lament - November 6th, 2017
- Art Dirt 11: David McGee - October 29th, 2017
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017