Flight Gallery has moved to 1906 South Flores in San Antonio. Justin Parr’s labor of love opens July 8th with The Road to Nowhere is infinite, a big old group show, and every second Saturday after that. Go, Parr!! Travel by the road less…uh …traveled by! FYI, Parr invented one of our favorite TX bumper stickers, Keep San Antonio Lame. Geenioos.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Why We Need Boring Old Textile Shows Now More Than Ever - May 21st, 2017
- Autumn Knight: Directions to Prairie View - May 8th, 2017
- Ron Hoover: Modern Business Shadows - April 2nd, 2017
- God Bless Bukowski - March 28th, 2017
- New Year: Less Internet, More People - January 10th, 2017