Flight Gallery has moved to 1906 South Flores in San Antonio. Justin Parr’s labor of love opens July 8th with The Road to Nowhere is infinite, a big old group show, and every second Saturday after that. Go, Parr!! Travel by the road less…uh …traveled by! FYI, Parr invented one of our favorite TX bumper stickers, Keep San Antonio Lame. Geenioos.
also by Rainey Knudson
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017
- Why We Need Boring Old Textile Shows Now More Than Ever - May 21st, 2017
- Autumn Knight: Directions to Prairie View - May 8th, 2017