Flight Gallery has moved to 1906 South Flores in San Antonio. Justin Parr’s labor of love opens July 8th with The Road to Nowhere is infinite, a big old group show, and every second Saturday after that. Go, Parr!! Travel by the road less…uh …traveled by! FYI, Parr invented one of our favorite TX bumper stickers, Keep San Antonio Lame. Geenioos.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Catching up with Okay Mountain - February 4th, 2011
- Two Great Shows, Part 1: Dan H. Phillips at Webb Gallery - December 16th, 2010
- Toby Kamps moves across town - July 14th, 2010
- Who's Afraid of the Big bad Show? - July 8th, 2010
- Dear Old Umeå, or Art Where It Never Gets Dark - June 24th, 2010