Flight Gallery has moved to 1906 South Flores in San Antonio. Justin Parr’s labor of love opens July 8th with The Road to Nowhere is infinite, a big old group show, and every second Saturday after that. Go, Parr!! Travel by the road less…uh …traveled by! FYI, Parr invented one of our favorite TX bumper stickers, Keep San Antonio Lame. Geenioos.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Pauline Oliveros, 1932 - 2016 - November 26th, 2016
- Naming and Shaming: Deborah Roberts at Art Palace - November 21st, 2016
- All good dreamers pass this way some day: on the election, and art - November 15th, 2016
- Statement On Our Instagram Post - November 5th, 2016
- Should Houston Have an Art Fair? - October 16th, 2016