Flight Gallery has moved to 1906 South Flores in San Antonio. Justin Parr’s labor of love opens July 8th with The Road to Nowhere is infinite, a big old group show, and every second Saturday after that. Go, Parr!! Travel by the road less…uh …traveled by! FYI, Parr invented one of our favorite TX bumper stickers, Keep San Antonio Lame. Geenioos.
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017