The Glassell School in Houston has a new scholarship program for high school students that bridges the gap between the Glassell Junior School and the Studio School for adults. Advanced Curriculum Teens (ACT) will feature faculty drawn from local artists and CORE Fellows.
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017