Austin is benefiting from the efforts of one Arturo Palacios, who’s founded what seems to be a great new space, Art Palace, to take up the slack from the demise of the Fresh Up Club. Look for his next show, featuring work by Susan Whyne, Andy Coolquitt and Michael Sieben (born in 1954, ’64 and ’74, respectively), opening August 6th.
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Internet Publisher’s Lament - November 6th, 2017
- Art Dirt 11: David McGee - October 29th, 2017
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017