If you don’t know about the fabulous organization Houston Mod, well, you should. They’re dedicated to preserving modern architecture in Texas, and are making a road trip to Temple to check out the former home of Wilsonart International’s Ralph Sr. and Sunny Wilson!! Join in the fun this May 14th.
also by Rainey Knudson
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017