If you don’t know about the fabulous organization Houston Mod, well, you should. They’re dedicated to preserving modern architecture in Texas, and are making a road trip to Temple to check out the former home of Wilsonart International’s Ralph Sr. and Sunny Wilson!! Join in the fun this May 14th.
also by Rainey Knudson
- This and That: Breaking Bread - November 23rd, 2017
- The Internet Publisher’s Lament - November 6th, 2017
- Art Dirt 11: David McGee - October 29th, 2017
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017