All kinds of folks are headed up to the Big Fruit this week and next to see Christo’s The Gates in Central Park. We’ve talked to curators, collectors, and gallerists who don’t want to miss this opportunity to frolic amongst the saffron, silken walkways. It’s THE art tourism event of the late winter, and it should be a beautiful sight to see.
also by Rainey Knudson
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017
- Why We Need Boring Old Textile Shows Now More Than Ever - May 21st, 2017
- Autumn Knight: Directions to Prairie View - May 8th, 2017