All kinds of folks are headed up to the Big Fruit this week and next to see Christo’s The Gates in Central Park. We’ve talked to curators, collectors, and gallerists who don’t want to miss this opportunity to frolic amongst the saffron, silken walkways. It’s THE art tourism event of the late winter, and it should be a beautiful sight to see.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Pauline Oliveros, 1932 - 2016 - November 26th, 2016
- Naming and Shaming: Deborah Roberts at Art Palace - November 21st, 2016
- All good dreamers pass this way some day: on the election, and art - November 15th, 2016
- Statement On Our Instagram Post - November 5th, 2016
- Should Houston Have an Art Fair? - October 16th, 2016