All kinds of folks are headed up to the Big Fruit this week and next to see Christo’s The Gates in Central Park. We’ve talked to curators, collectors, and gallerists who don’t want to miss this opportunity to frolic amongst the saffron, silken walkways. It’s THE art tourism event of the late winter, and it should be a beautiful sight to see.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Catching up with Okay Mountain - February 4th, 2011
- Two Great Shows, Part 1: Dan H. Phillips at Webb Gallery - December 16th, 2010
- Toby Kamps moves across town - July 14th, 2010
- Who's Afraid of the Big bad Show? - July 8th, 2010
- Dear Old Umeå, or Art Where It Never Gets Dark - June 24th, 2010