All kinds of folks are headed up to the Big Fruit this week and next to see Christo’s The Gates in Central Park. We’ve talked to curators, collectors, and gallerists who don’t want to miss this opportunity to frolic amongst the saffron, silken walkways. It’s THE art tourism event of the late winter, and it should be a beautiful sight to see.
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Internet Publisher’s Lament - November 6th, 2017
- Art Dirt 11: David McGee - October 29th, 2017
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017