All kinds of folks are headed up to the Big Fruit this week and next to see Christo’s The Gates in Central Park. We’ve talked to curators, collectors, and gallerists who don’t want to miss this opportunity to frolic amongst the saffron, silken walkways. It’s THE art tourism event of the late winter, and it should be a beautiful sight to see.
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017