We need to send a HUGE shout-out to the organizers of the Texas Biennial, which is actually coming together through the grit and hard work of a handful of Austinites as something potentially pretty cool! Intrepid jurors whittled over 400 applicants down to 36 lucky finalists, whose work will be shown this March around Austin. Keep it up, guys!
also by Rainey Knudson
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017