Houston’s Barbara Davis Gallery is…still moving! They’re saying January 2005 is the big opening day for the Jeff Shankman building on Montrose. We don’t want to say we’ll believe it when we see it, but…. In the meantime, check out the gallery’s collaboration with RA Contemporary, a new Milan-based gallery whose openig show will feature our own Paul Fleming, Joe Mancuso, and Santiago Cucullu. Go Barbara!
also by Rainey Knudson
- Catching up with Okay Mountain - February 4th, 2011
- Two Great Shows, Part 1: Dan H. Phillips at Webb Gallery - December 16th, 2010
- Toby Kamps moves across town - July 14th, 2010
- Who's Afraid of the Big bad Show? - July 8th, 2010
- Dear Old Umeå, or Art Where It Never Gets Dark - June 24th, 2010