San Antonian Andrea Caillouet is making waves on several fronts — she’s designed two fabulous catalogs for her peers, namely one for A Timeless Montage of Being and Conflict: 4 Painters from San Antonio, currently on view at Parsons School of Design in Paris. She’s also done a lovely, lovely catalog for the Vincent Valdez show at the McNay, reviewed this week on GT. Finally, she’s got a show of her own work currently on view at Sala Diaz. Go girl!
also by Rainey Knudson
- Catching up with Okay Mountain - February 4th, 2011
- Two Great Shows, Part 1: Dan H. Phillips at Webb Gallery - December 16th, 2010
- Peter Marzio, head of MFAH, dies at 67 - December 10th, 2010
- Pamela Z TONIGHT in Houston! - December 4th, 2010
- Arthouse TX Prize Finalists Announced - November 20th, 2010