San Antonian Andrea Caillouet is making waves on several fronts — she’s designed two fabulous catalogs for her peers, namely one for A Timeless Montage of Being and Conflict: 4 Painters from San Antonio, currently on view at Parsons School of Design in Paris. She’s also done a lovely, lovely catalog for the Vincent Valdez show at the McNay, reviewed this week on GT. Finally, she’s got a show of her own work currently on view at Sala Diaz. Go girl!
also by Rainey Knudson
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017
- Why We Need Boring Old Textile Shows Now More Than Ever - May 21st, 2017
- Autumn Knight: Directions to Prairie View - May 8th, 2017
- Ron Hoover: Modern Business Shadows - April 2nd, 2017