San Antonian Andrea Caillouet is making waves on several fronts — she’s designed two fabulous catalogs for her peers, namely one for A Timeless Montage of Being and Conflict: 4 Painters from San Antonio, currently on view at Parsons School of Design in Paris. She’s also done a lovely, lovely catalog for the Vincent Valdez show at the McNay, reviewed this week on GT. Finally, she’s got a show of her own work currently on view at Sala Diaz. Go girl!
also by Rainey Knudson
- This and That: Lynda Benglis & Rosie the Riveter - December 5th, 2016
- Pauline Oliveros, 1932 - 2016 - November 26th, 2016
- Naming and Shaming: Deborah Roberts at Art Palace - November 21st, 2016
- All good dreamers pass this way some day: on the election, and art - November 15th, 2016
- Statement On Our Instagram Post - November 5th, 2016