Luz Maria Sanchez, founder of San Antonio’s well-regarded Triangle Project Space, is participating in Sound Oasis, a public site-specific sound installation in Mexico City, coinciding with the 70th anniversary of the Palacio de Bellas Artes. On view (on hear?) through December.
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Internet Publisher’s Lament - November 6th, 2017
- Art Dirt 11: David McGee - October 29th, 2017
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017