Luz Maria Sanchez, founder of San Antonio’s well-regarded Triangle Project Space, is participating in Sound Oasis, a public site-specific sound installation in Mexico City, coinciding with the 70th anniversary of the Palacio de Bellas Artes. On view (on hear?) through December.
also by Rainey Knudson
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017