Austin-based independent curator Regine Basha opens a group exhibition at the Sculpture Center on May 16th entitled Treble. The show will explore work that lies between sound and sculpture with works by Jim Hodges, Mungo Thomson, Joseph Beuys, Dario Robleto, Brad Tucker, Francis Alys, and others (22 total). Treble runs from May 16- August 1. In addition, Basha will be participating in a panel discussion at Columbia University on May 22nd called Murmurs: A Conference on Sound and Art. Basha resides in Austin where she is adjunct curator at Arthouse and a collaborator at Fluent Collaborative.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017