Austin’s Brad Tucker makes his West Coast debut at Mark Moore Gallery this month. The show includes several Tucker classics, including cast flip-flops and earphones, as well as the heroic Talk To The Neighbors, a multi-panel stretched lycra piece over 12 feet in length.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017