In his first one-person gallery show since 1998 (Obviously A Movie at Angstrom Gallery), Dallas’ Erick Swenson makes his New York debut at James Cohan Gallery this month. Coinciding with his inclusion in the Whitney Biennial, Swenson’s newest large-scale sculpture consists of a cobble stone street measuring 24 x 14 feet, which creates a snowy setting for a fallen deer.
also by Rainey Knudson
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017