The last two times we’ve tried to check in with the Kimbell Art Museum‘s media department, we’ve been literally turned away at the door with the assurance that they’ll mail us a calendar (which never appears). Is that Louis Kahn building actually a concrete bunker, hiding state secrets?
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Internet Publisher’s Lament - November 6th, 2017
- Art Dirt 11: David McGee - October 29th, 2017
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017