Glancing at the Ft. Worth Modern‘s advance schedule shows a Dan Flavin retrospetive a year from now, organized by (yup) DIA. After looking at the encrustulatingly boring Flavin install at DIA:Beacon, must we be forced to revere even more of this stuff??
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Internet Publisher’s Lament - November 6th, 2017
- Art Dirt 11: David McGee - October 29th, 2017
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017