Berkeley Art Museum opens the first major exhibition of Ant Farm, the seminal 70s media-n-architecture collaborative, on January 21. We lost Doug Michels, part of the Ant Farm triumverate, last summer, but Chip Lord and Curtis Schreier are still around and will be on hand to celebrate Cadillac Ranch, Media Burn, and other bits of the AF oeuvre. You can see the show here at Blaffer Gallery in January 2004.
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Internet Publisher’s Lament - November 6th, 2017
- Art Dirt 11: David McGee - October 29th, 2017
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017