Frankly, it’s hard to get excited about much of anything in Plano, but there’s a new hotel there trying to raise its profile via art. the Homewood Suites by Hilton (located on the George Bush Turnpike) has hung work by some great north Texas artists. Maybe the “hot” Technology Crossroads area will get even hotter.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Catching up with Okay Mountain - February 4th, 2011
- Two Great Shows, Part 1: Dan H. Phillips at Webb Gallery - December 16th, 2010
- Peter Marzio, head of MFAH, dies at 67 - December 10th, 2010
- Pamela Z TONIGHT in Houston! - December 4th, 2010
- Arthouse TX Prize Finalists Announced - November 20th, 2010