Frankly, it’s hard to get excited about much of anything in Plano, but there’s a new hotel there trying to raise its profile via art. the Homewood Suites by Hilton (located on the George Bush Turnpike) has hung work by some great north Texas artists. Maybe the “hot” Technology Crossroads area will get even hotter.
also by Rainey Knudson
- New Year: Less Internet, More People - January 10th, 2017
- Dorothy Hood: The Color of Being / El Color de Ser - January 1st, 2017
- This and That: Duchamp and Serrano - December 19th, 2016
- This and That: Lynda Benglis & Rosie the Riveter - December 5th, 2016
- Pauline Oliveros, 1932 - 2016 - November 26th, 2016