Frankly, it’s hard to get excited about much of anything in Plano, but there’s a new hotel there trying to raise its profile via art. the Homewood Suites by Hilton (located on the George Bush Turnpike) has hung work by some great north Texas artists. Maybe the “hot” Technology Crossroads area will get even hotter.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Why We Need Boring Old Textile Shows Now More Than Ever - May 21st, 2017
- Autumn Knight: Directions to Prairie View - May 8th, 2017
- Ron Hoover: Modern Business Shadows - April 2nd, 2017
- God Bless Bukowski - March 28th, 2017
- New Year: Less Internet, More People - January 10th, 2017