Frankly, it’s hard to get excited about much of anything in Plano, but there’s a new hotel there trying to raise its profile via art. the Homewood Suites by Hilton (located on the George Bush Turnpike) has hung work by some great north Texas artists. Maybe the “hot” Technology Crossroads area will get even hotter.
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017