The El Paso Museum of Art has added a couple new curators, Amy V. Grimm and Christian Gerstheimer, the latter of whom comes from the Norton Museum in West Palm Beach. The Museum’s also added a new gallery to show permanent collection stuff. We should, all of us, get on out West this next year and check out what’s happening in the desert.
also by Rainey Knudson
- New Year: Less Internet, More People - January 10th, 2017
- Dorothy Hood: The Color of Being / El Color de Ser - January 1st, 2017
- This and That: Duchamp and Serrano - December 19th, 2016
- This and That: Lynda Benglis & Rosie the Riveter - December 5th, 2016
- Pauline Oliveros, 1932 - 2016 - November 26th, 2016