The El Paso Museum of Art has added a couple new curators, Amy V. Grimm and Christian Gerstheimer, the latter of whom comes from the Norton Museum in West Palm Beach. The Museum’s also added a new gallery to show permanent collection stuff. We should, all of us, get on out West this next year and check out what’s happening in the desert.
also by Rainey Knudson
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017
- Why We Need Boring Old Textile Shows Now More Than Ever - May 21st, 2017
- Autumn Knight: Directions to Prairie View - May 8th, 2017
- Ron Hoover: Modern Business Shadows - April 2nd, 2017