The El Paso Museum of Art has added a couple new curators, Amy V. Grimm and Christian Gerstheimer, the latter of whom comes from the Norton Museum in West Palm Beach. The Museum’s also added a new gallery to show permanent collection stuff. We should, all of us, get on out West this next year and check out what’s happening in the desert.
also by Rainey Knudson
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017