The El Paso Museum of Art has added a couple new curators, Amy V. Grimm and Christian Gerstheimer, the latter of whom comes from the Norton Museum in West Palm Beach. The Museum’s also added a new gallery to show permanent collection stuff. We should, all of us, get on out West this next year and check out what’s happening in the desert.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Catching up with Okay Mountain - February 4th, 2011
- Two Great Shows, Part 1: Dan H. Phillips at Webb Gallery - December 16th, 2010
- Toby Kamps moves across town - July 14th, 2010
- Who's Afraid of the Big bad Show? - July 8th, 2010
- Dear Old Umeå, or Art Where It Never Gets Dark - June 24th, 2010