The above image is from a current exhibition by Sophia Narrett at Arts+Leisure (NYC) entitled This Meant Nothing, a series of embroidered fictional narratives about two women who meet on the set of The Bachelor and fall in love (inspired by the true story of a writer and an actress who fell in love on the set of Orange is the New Black).
There is so much drama in reality shows and, now, Houstonians can join in on all this repellent fun. According to 2015auditions.com, The Real Housewives of Houston is now casting and looking for “an affluent woman or couple who have always wanted to be part of a TV production.” (The web site asks for women aged 27-49, but elsewhere listed as 27-29.)
Houston performance artists! This is totally begging for some sly intervention!
also by Paula Newton
- Texas Medal of Arts Announces 2017 Honorees - January 17th, 2017
- Dessert Before Dinner: Houston Couple Pledges Entire Show to MFAH - January 16th, 2017
- Mixed Responses to Call for Artist Trump Protests - January 13th, 2017
- Party! Come Congratulate the Idea Fund Grantees - January 12th, 2017
- Phillip Johnson and "Kitty Porn" - January 10th, 2017