The above image is from a current exhibition by Sophia Narrett at Arts+Leisure (NYC) entitled This Meant Nothing, a series of embroidered fictional narratives about two women who meet on the set of The Bachelor and fall in love (inspired by the true story of a writer and an actress who fell in love on the set of Orange is the New Black).
There is so much drama in reality shows and, now, Houstonians can join in on all this repellent fun. According to 2015auditions.com, The Real Housewives of Houston is now casting and looking for “an affluent woman or couple who have always wanted to be part of a TV production.” (The web site asks for women aged 27-49, but elsewhere listed as 27-29.)
Houston performance artists! This is totally begging for some sly intervention!
also by Paula Newton
- Last Weekend to See Big Texas Butter Sculpture - October 21st, 2016
- Houston Architects Name Artist of the Year - October 20th, 2016
- Another Houston Artist Hits the Small Screen - October 19th, 2016
- Artist to Create Sculpture from Guy Clark’s Ashes - October 13th, 2016
- Artists as Human Beings on TV - October 11th, 2016