The above image is from a current exhibition by Sophia Narrett at Arts+Leisure (NYC) entitled This Meant Nothing, a series of embroidered fictional narratives about two women who meet on the set of The Bachelor and fall in love (inspired by the true story of a writer and an actress who fell in love on the set of Orange is the New Black).
There is so much drama in reality shows and, now, Houstonians can join in on all this repellent fun. According to 2015auditions.com, The Real Housewives of Houston is now casting and looking for “an affluent woman or couple who have always wanted to be part of a TV production.” (The web site asks for women aged 27-49, but elsewhere listed as 27-29.)
Houston performance artists! This is totally begging for some sly intervention!
also by Paula Newton
- Finally! News for Cats - March 27th, 2017
- Social Practice Artist Corrina Mehiel Found Stabbed to Death in DC - March 24th, 2017
- Trump’s “Border Wall” Shines Spotlight on EP Women’s Filmmaker Collective - March 23rd, 2017
- Another Artist Town Hall Meeting in Houston: Time to Get Political - March 22nd, 2017
- Trisha Brown (1936-2017) - March 21st, 2017