It’s one of those bad moments when you are alerted to the fact that someone you admire for his work believes something really, really stupid.
I can either keep typing, which will eat up the rest of my day and would take up most of yours to read in full, or stop here. For now.
also by Christina Rees
- Tom Sachs at the Nasher Sculpture Center - September 19th, 2017
- Ray Harryhausen's Singular Movie Magic - September 3rd, 2017
- Artists, Self-Sabotage, Integrity, and Selling Out - August 20th, 2017
- Juan Mora: Culture Clash - August 1st, 2017
- Bruno's Steel House - July 18th, 2017