It’s one of those bad moments when you are alerted to the fact that someone you admire for his work believes something really, really stupid.
I can either keep typing, which will eat up the rest of my day and would take up most of yours to read in full, or stop here. For now.
also by Christina Rees
- Bruno's Steel House - July 18th, 2017
- The Polaroid Project at the Amon Carter - July 11th, 2017
- Epilogue - June 27th, 2017
- Christina and Angela's Epic Road Trip: Some Highlights - June 20th, 2017
- Doug Aitken at the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth - June 13th, 2017