It’s one of those bad moments when you are alerted to the fact that someone you admire for his work believes something really, really stupid.
I can either keep typing, which will eat up the rest of my day and would take up most of yours to read in full, or stop here. For now.
also by Christina Rees
- Glasstire and Negative Criticism in Texas - October 26th, 2016
- Expanded Drive By: Matthew Bourbon at Kirk Hopper Fine Art - September 28th, 2016
- Patrick Faulhaber And Why Painting Still Matters - September 20th, 2016
- Why We (Still) Love Frank Frazetta - September 4th, 2016
- Is The Dallas Fire Marshal Trying To Kill The Local Art Scene? - August 20th, 2016