It’s one of those bad moments when you are alerted to the fact that someone you admire for his work believes something really, really stupid.
I can either keep typing, which will eat up the rest of my day and would take up most of yours to read in full, or stop here. For now.
also by Christina Rees
- Richard Serra Prints at the Nasher Sculpture Center - March 22nd, 2017
- The Legend of Montie Ritchie versus the International Art Thieves - March 4th, 2017
- Ross Bleckner at the Dallas Contemporary - February 19th, 2017
- Bruce Conner’s 'CROSSROADS' in 2017 - January 29th, 2017
- Goodbye to 2016, or, Tripping Over Nostalgia - December 18th, 2016