It’s one of those bad moments when you are alerted to the fact that someone you admire for his work believes something really, really stupid.
I can either keep typing, which will eat up the rest of my day and would take up most of yours to read in full, or stop here. For now.
also by Christina Rees
- Goodbye to 2016, or, Tripping Over Nostalgia - December 18th, 2016
- Last Week: Los Angeles vs. New York - December 4th, 2016
- (The New World Order and) Heyd Fontenot at Conduit Gallery, Dallas - November 13th, 2016
- Glasstire and Negative Criticism in Texas - October 26th, 2016
- Expanded Drive By: Matthew Bourbon at Kirk Hopper Fine Art - September 28th, 2016