We’re looking for short* documentary** videos about Texas art and Texas artists, and we know they’re out there!
So we’re having a contest: upload your original video to YouTube by July 28, and send the link to Bill Davenport at firstname.lastname@example.org.
During the month of August, we’ll pick*** eight finalists to feature on our homepage. Each finalist will receive $100. At the end of the month, the top video, as judged by our readers, will win a $400 grand**** prize!
*10 seconds – 3 minutes or so.
**Video about art or artists in Texas, NOT art video, or artist projects.
***Via an opaque process involving Glasstire staff, red-eared sliders, and a polygraph.
****Technically speaking, $100+$400 is only half a grand.
also by Glasstire
- Malcolm! Malcolm Warner Returns to the Kimbell for One Night Only - August 27th, 2015
- Top Five August 27, 2015 - August 27th, 2015
- Online Auction for Unexpected Windfall of Iconic Posters - August 26th, 2015
- 50 Years of Curated Fashion On View in the Perfect Dallas Venue - August 25th, 2015
- $40K Will Buy You the Silliest-Sounding Masters Degree - August 24th, 2015