We’re looking for short* documentary** videos about Texas art and Texas artists, and we know they’re out there!
So we’re having a contest: upload your original video to YouTube by July 28, and send the link to Bill Davenport at email@example.com.
During the month of August, we’ll pick*** eight finalists to feature on our homepage. Each finalist will receive $100. At the end of the month, the top video, as judged by our readers, will win a $400 grand**** prize!
*10 seconds – 3 minutes or so.
**Video about art or artists in Texas, NOT art video, or artist projects.
***Via an opaque process involving Glasstire staff, red-eared sliders, and a polygraph.
****Technically speaking, $100+$400 is only half a grand.
also by Glasstire
- Artists make real money at this annual Houston market - July 2nd, 2015
- Top Five July 2, 2015 with special guest star Michael Bise! - July 2nd, 2015
- CADD announces this year's scholarship winner - June 30th, 2015
- Yes! So who's gettin' hitched? - June 26th, 2015
- Top Five: June 25, 2015 with Special Guest Star Heyd Fontenot! - June 25th, 2015