We’re looking for short* documentary** videos about Texas art and Texas artists, and we know they’re out there!
So we’re having a contest: upload your original video to YouTube by July 28, and send the link to Bill Davenport at firstname.lastname@example.org.
During the month of August, we’ll pick*** eight finalists to feature on our homepage. Each finalist will receive $100. At the end of the month, the top video, as judged by our readers, will win a $400 grand**** prize!
*10 seconds – 3 minutes or so.
**Video about art or artists in Texas, NOT art video, or artist projects.
***Via an opaque process involving Glasstire staff, red-eared sliders, and a polygraph.
****Technically speaking, $100+$400 is only half a grand.
also by Glasstire
- Yesterday was Museum Selfie Day, But It's Never Too Late . . . - January 22nd, 2015
- Top Five, Jan. 22, 2015 - January 22nd, 2015
- Top Five: Jan. 15, 2014 - January 15th, 2015
- Video: 2014 Texas Art Trends (NSFW!) - January 1st, 2015
- Top Five Dec 18, 2014: The Shopping List - December 18th, 2014