We’re looking for short* documentary** videos about Texas art and Texas artists, and we know they’re out there!
So we’re having a contest: upload your original video to YouTube by July 28, and send the link to Bill Davenport at email@example.com.
During the month of August, we’ll pick*** eight finalists to feature on our homepage. Each finalist will receive $100. At the end of the month, the top video, as judged by our readers, will win a $400 grand**** prize!
*10 seconds – 3 minutes or so.
**Video about art or artists in Texas, NOT art video, or artist projects.
***Via an opaque process involving Glasstire staff, red-eared sliders, and a polygraph.
****Technically speaking, $100+$400 is only half a grand.
also by Glasstire
- Top Five July 30, 2015 - July 30th, 2015
- Donald Lipski Will Have Houston Peering UNDER Buffalo Bayou - July 29th, 2015
- Artist Takes You Inside Moby-Dick on Buffalo Bayou - July 28th, 2015
- Women & Their Work Looking for Artists for Upcoming Solo Shows - July 27th, 2015
- Top Five July 23, 2015 - July 23rd, 2015