We’re looking for short* documentary** videos about Texas art and Texas artists, and we know they’re out there!
So we’re having a contest: upload your original video to YouTube by July 28, and send the link to Bill Davenport at email@example.com.
During the month of August, we’ll pick*** eight finalists to feature on our homepage. Each finalist will receive $100. At the end of the month, the top video, as judged by our readers, will win a $400 grand**** prize!
*10 seconds – 3 minutes or so.
**Video about art or artists in Texas, NOT art video, or artist projects.
***Via an opaque process involving Glasstire staff, red-eared sliders, and a polygraph.
****Technically speaking, $100+$400 is only half a grand.
also by Glasstire
- New Art Space Opens in Dallas This Weekend - September 29th, 2016
- The Top Five Things to See in Houston - September 29th, 2016
- Top Five: September 29, 2016 - September 29th, 2016
- RIP Hunting Art Prize - September 27th, 2016
- Pierre Huyghe Wins the Second Annual $100,000 Nasher Prize - September 26th, 2016