We’re looking for short* documentary** videos about Texas art and Texas artists, and we know they’re out there!
So we’re having a contest: upload your original video to YouTube by July 28, and send the link to Bill Davenport at email@example.com.
During the month of August, we’ll pick*** eight finalists to feature on our homepage. Each finalist will receive $100. At the end of the month, the top video, as judged by our readers, will win a $400 grand**** prize!
*10 seconds – 3 minutes or so.
**Video about art or artists in Texas, NOT art video, or artist projects.
***Via an opaque process involving Glasstire staff, red-eared sliders, and a polygraph.
****Technically speaking, $100+$400 is only half a grand.
also by Glasstire
- Top Five April 28, 2016 - April 28th, 2016
- Austin's First Art Fair Will Include the Following DFW Galleries... . - April 28th, 2016
- Artists: Get Hot & Sweaty with 500x in Dallas - April 25th, 2016
- New Gallery Model for James Surls in Houston - April 24th, 2016
- See 13 Hours of Performance Art Today, April 23, in Houston - April 23rd, 2016