Last week we ran a Mad Lib contest during the Texas Contemporary Art Fair, promising fame and free Glasstire t-shirts to our winners. And here they are, selected by the staff under the criteria of “made us chuckle.” Thanks to all who participated; you all are winners in our book. But only the people who wrote the following gems have the Glasstire t-shirt to prove it.
also by Glasstire
- Michael Mazurek Named Director of Goss-Michael Foundation in Dallas - May 1st, 2016
- William Wegman Today in Houston: Rain or Shine! - April 30th, 2016
- What do artists and psychopaths have in common? - April 29th, 2016
- Top Five April 28, 2016 - April 28th, 2016
- Austin's First Art Fair Will Include the Following DFW Galleries... . - April 28th, 2016