Last week we ran a Mad Lib contest during the Texas Contemporary Art Fair, promising fame and free Glasstire t-shirts to our winners. And here they are, selected by the staff under the criteria of “made us chuckle.” Thanks to all who participated; you all are winners in our book. But only the people who wrote the following gems have the Glasstire t-shirt to prove it.
also by Glasstire
- Today, January 21: a Concert in Houston & Butt Prints in San Antonio - January 21st, 2017
- Trump Plans to (quickly) Kill the National Endowment for the Arts (and of course most other cultural programs) - January 19th, 2017
- Top Five: January 19, 2017 - January 19th, 2017
- A Whopper of an Artwork for Your Inauguration Day - January 18th, 2017
- FotoFest Announces 2018 Biennial Theme & More - January 16th, 2017