Last week we ran a Mad Lib contest during the Texas Contemporary Art Fair, promising fame and free Glasstire t-shirts to our winners. And here they are, selected by the staff under the criteria of “made us chuckle.” Thanks to all who participated; you all are winners in our book. But only the people who wrote the following gems have the Glasstire t-shirt to prove it.
also by Glasstire
- Dallas Artist Ted Kincaid Has Founded a New Anti-Hate Project - June 23rd, 2016
- What Have We Done to the Texas Landscape? - June 23rd, 2016
- Top Five: June 23, 2016 - June 23rd, 2016
- Houston Center for Photography Announces New Executive Director - June 22nd, 2016
- Living Wall at UT Austin - June 22nd, 2016